Bring an idea to life…
The Advanced Researcher is an extremely talented upcoming or recent graduate (engineering or related field) that will contribute significantly to our Advanced Research team and the development of future products. At Intellijoint, advanced research involves exploring, developing and applying technologies to solve a diverse array of clinical needs, both within and outside of orthopaedics. This position is an opportunity to work with a disruptive technology that can improve surgical outcomes and restore a patient’s quality of life.
Talented individuals looking to grow their career within a scaling company and meet the criteria below are encouraged to apply:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help Intellijoint’s:
- Leadership team rapidly evaluate technical product opportunities.
- Product development and clinical program teams make faster decisions by providing them with helpful data, analytics, visualizations etc.
- Intellectual property team by generating and clearly communicating novel ideas.
- Develop system-level prototypes and demos.
- Algorithm development, including software implementation.
- Simulation and modelling.
- Data analysis.
- Knowledge capture.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering (particularly Biomedical, Systems Design, or Mechatronics), Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Physics or a related field.
- A well-rounded individual, with particular interest in:
- Math (spatial math, linear algebra, optimization, stats, MATLAB, python)
- Programming (object oriented, web applications, visualizations, UI)
- Medical imaging (image processing, segmentation, 3D Slicer, various modalities)
- Biomedical / clinical engineering (surgery, biomechanics, medical robotics, image guidance)
- Curious and creative.
- Self driven, self starting and focused.
- Organized and able to contextualize your work.
- Passionate about solving problems, especially within the medical field.
- Comfortable working outside of your area of expertise.
- Able to identify and apply best practices.
To apply, please visit our job board. We thank you for your interest in Intellijoint Surgical; only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.