Intellijoint is seeking a Clinical Account Manager to provide technical, educational, clinical and sales support to assist the Region in meeting sales and customer service objectives. This is a fast paced position working with thought leaders in the orthopaedic surgery field. This position is an opportunity to work with a disruptive technology that can improve surgical outcomes and restore a patient’s quality of life. It requires a self-starter who can build relationships quickly and can handle a dynamic environment and a changing schedule.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Represents Intellijoint Surgical during surgical procedures to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
- Receives technical inquiries from customers. Researches solutions to questions or problems.
- Conveys customer feedback to Research & Development.
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to Intellijoint products and related procedures.
- Delivers one-on-one training sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Assists Territory Manager and field training department in educating/training new Clinical Specialists and Account Managers.
- Promotes the safe and effective use of Intellijoint products and related procedures.
- Understands national, regional and territory sales objectives. Works in partnership with Territory Manager to achieve and exceed goals.
- Drives adoption of Intellijoint Surgical’s products.
Required Skills and Experience
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
- An Associate’s Degree in engineering, nursing, biology, chemistry or exercise physiology field.
- B.A./B.S. Degree in nursing, cardiovascular, life sciences, or technical discipline with work experience in orthopaedic field, hospital/clinic or sales
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuous verbal and written communication
- Frequent 2-handed lifting of up to 40 lbs. from floor to chair/table and from one to another surface at approximately the same level
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day
- Environmental exposures include eye protection, infectious disease and radiation
- Ability to wear 7-9 lbs of lead for extended periods of time while in the Operating Room
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to effectively use a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer.
- Ability to travel extensively with ease (approx. 10% of time)
- Must be able to drive approximately 80% of the time within assigned territory
- Clinical Account Managers are required to be within their assigned territory each day to be available as unscheduled needs arise
- Clinical Account Managers are periodically required to work weekends, evenings and nights. Clinical Account Managers serve as a primary resource for scheduled and on-call assignments and as a back up to Clinical Sales Managers during unassigned weekends, evenings and nights
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy
This position does NOT include relocation, must be in or near Los Angeles, California.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations for consideration to email@example.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!