As the Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for the inventory management and shipment of medical equipment to customers and Intellijoint Surgical Field Representatives.
As a snapshot, we are looking for someone who has:
- Keen attention to detail while working with a sense of urgency to meet customer requirements
- Ability to work independently, organize, plan and prioritize
- Continuous improvement mentality, shares ideas and embraces change
- Can do attitude where no task is too big or too small
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick Orders – Pick and pack materials required to fulfill customer orders
- Ship Orders via Fedex/DHL/UPS - Track packages until delivered and resolve any delays.
- Accurately record material transactions – incoming, assembly and shipped.
- Accurately complete all documentation to support quality system records.
- Contribute to process improvements
Challenges to conquer
- FDA and customs delays requires us to be nimble to resolve any issues and/or be ready with plan B.
- Order & Inventory records must also be maintained accurately to support decisions by Management, Finance, Purchasing, Quality and Sales.
- Scaling the operations team to meet the company growth. We are constantly seeking operational efficiencies and evaluating ways to improve service levels to our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- High degree of accuracy when working with numbers.
- Experience in order fulfillment (pick and pack)
- Experience with logistics (shipping and tracking orders)
- Able to adapt to change quickly and identify opportunities for improvement
Expectations and Employee Experience
- It is unrealistic for us to believe we will find someone who fits the position 100%
- Be passionate about growth both personally and professionally and know that we will support you along the way
- Work hard each and every day but know that you will be rewarded for that hard work
- Be ok with change, this will happen as we scale but this should be seen as exciting and something you want
- You can expect that we help you be you!
- Flexibility so that you can do your best both at work and outside of it
- Relaxed yet professional workplace that encourages inclusivity
- An understanding of how your performance is measured
- Culture = Passion: we have a ton of passion for the product, improving patients’ lives and working collaboratively to achieve common goals
- Oh ya, some amazing social events too! These will be formal, informal, scheduled and pop up out of no where. Be prepared, we like to work hard but have some fun too!
If you aren’t happy about these expectations, we may not be the company for you. If you are happy, great! We would love to hear from you!
The Journey, Mission and Future of Intellijoint
- What we are doing is “improving patients’ lives by providing every surgeon with effective, easy-to-use technology.”
- Born out of a University of Waterloo final year design project, our product improves the accuracy of hip replacements
- In a nut shell, Intellijoint HIP® provides surgeons with real-time, interoperative measurements to ensure proper positioning of orthopaedic implants during Total Hip Arthroplasty.
- Already, our product is being used in thousands of surgeries that spread throughout the United States, Canada and Australia and we will continue to look at expansion into other areas.
To apply, please visit our job board. This is a full time, permanent position based at Intellijoint Surgical’s main office in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration. Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!