Intellijoint Surgical is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) to help us find top talent to cultivate our strong culture. Working closely with the HR Manager, you will design the talent strategy and lead recruitment initiatives as Intellijoint experiences exciting growth. We are looking for an energetic Recruiter that wants to help shape the growth of our extraordinary team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Owning the full recruitment cycle with duties ranging from posting jobs, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, checking references, and negotiating offers
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience by building relationships with applicants and ensuring they are informed and updated every step of the way
- Guide new hires through onboarding logistics and ensure everything is set-up for new employees on day one and beyond
- Familiarizing yourself with the medical device industry and understanding the technical requirements for our roles
- Play a key role in building our talent acquisition strategy while defining Intellijoint’s employer brand and value proposition
- Ensuring our people data, including our HRIS, is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods to build a pipeline of interested candidates and build an online presence using social media tools
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand their roles and support their hiring needs
- Build relationships with Universities and Colleges locally and throughout the United States to promote Intellijoint as a top choice employer and create brand awareness on campus
- Defining metrics to measure and assess our talent analytics, while coming up with ideas to improve our recruitment outcomes and processes
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Postgraduate Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a Recruitment focused role, ideally within a high growth environment
- Continuous learner that aims to stay up-to-date on the latest recruitment trends and technology
- Basic understanding of Canadian and U.S. employment legislation
- Strong connections in the local tech community, with an interest in building contacts in the medical device space throughout the United States
- Experience partnering with technical teams and hiring for a variety of technical roles
- Passionate about work – not only your own, but others’ work too!
- Relationship builder and all around ‘people-person’ with high levels of empathy
- Excellent communicator and able to interact with a diverse audience
- Ability to thrive in a flexible and ever-changing team environment
- You live and breathe the Intellijoint values of being Collaborative, Thoughtful, Energetic, and Nimble
- Innovative thinker that uses creative methods to attract talent
- High-levels of honesty, diplomacy and tact, with an ability to always maintain confidentiality
What does success look like in this role?
- Intellijoint attracts top candidates and fill roles within a target of 30 days from being posted
- Intellijoint has talented employees onboarded and ready to open new territories throughout the United States
- Increase awareness of Intellijoint’s talent brand and strengthen the quantity and quality of applicants
To apply, please visit our job board. We thank you for your interest in Intellijoint Surgical; only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.