16. Wolfstadt J, Girardi BL, Fichman G, Backstein D, Safir O, Kuzyk PRT. A Comparison of a Smart Tool and an Outrigger for Measuring Leg Length Changes in Total Hip Arthroplasty Poster session presented at: The Combined Meeting of The American Orthopaedic Association and The Canadian Orthopaedic Association; 2014 June 18-21; Montreal, Quebec.
31. Muir JM. The learning curve for a new surgical smart tool in traditional hip arthroplasty - a review of cases using intellijoint HIP Waterloo, Ontario: Intellijoint Surgical, Inc;. 2017.
36. Elbuluk et al Computer navigation for revision total hip arthroplasty reduces dislocation rates Poster presented at CAOS Annual Meeting, June 2018, Beijing, China.
39. Benson JR. Intellijoint HIP Anterior: Disrupting Traditional Navigation: Quantifiable, Intraoperative Cup Position Accuracy without Fluoroscopy Waterloo, Ontario: Intellijoint Surgical, Inc;. 2017
41. Gwam CU, Mistry JB, Mohamed NS, Thomas M, Bigart KC, Mont MA, Delanois RE. Current epidemiology of revision THA in the United States: National inpatient sample 2009 to 2013. J Arthroplasty. 32:2088-2092, 2017.
44. Pitta M, Ponzio D, Carroll K, Mayman D, Jerabek S, Sculco PK. Validating the accuracy of a novel computer assisted navigation system using two-dimensional and three dimensional radiographic analysis. Poster presented at: The 13th Congress of the European Hip Society, Poster P08-210; 2018 September 20-22; The Hague, The Netherlands.
46. Data on File
47. Gausden EB, Parhar HS, Popper JE, Sculco PK, Rush BNM. Risk factor for early dislocation following primary elective total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2018;33(5): 1567-71. doi: 10.1016/j.arth.2017.12.034.
48. Xu K, Li Y, Zhang H, Wang C, Xu Y, Li Z. Computer navigation in total hip arthroplasty: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Int J Surg. 2014;12(5): 528-33. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2014.02.014.